The Taylor Ranch Neighborhood Association (TRNA) was established in 1980 to promote the preservation, protection and improvement of the quality of life in Taylor Ranch. It has acted as liaison to city, county and state governments on a variety of issues that affect our community.
Taylor Ranch is in the north-west quadrant of Albuquerque, New Mexico, between the Rio Grande and the volcanic mesa. TRNA is bounded by the Rio Grande on the East, Paseo del Norte on the North, the lava flow and escarpment on the West, and Western Trail/Namaste Road on the South. There are other neighborhood associations within the boundaries of TRNA.
There are many reasons to join TRNA. Membership allows you to be an active part of your neighborhood and help improve the quality of life for you, your neighbors, and the City of Albuquerque. Have a stronger voice! Whether you can be an active participant or a supportive member, we need your paid membership so TRNA can be a catalyst for improvement in your neighborhood!
Strength in Numbers
When we represent Taylor Ranch to City, County, and State Governments, our membership numbers are a critical component of the strength of our voice.
As existing members of TRNA or concerned citizens of Taylor Ranch, we look to you to help increase membership in this Neighborhood Association;
- Pass your newsletters to your neighbors.
- Purchase a gift membership for your neighbors.
- Tell others about TRNA and encourage them to join.
How to Join
- Print, fill out, and mail this membership form with a check.
- Obtain a form from one of our Newsletters.
- Send email to our membership chair firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.